Linkin Park - A Line In The Sand



Linkin Park - A Line In The Sand
© WMG | http://www.linkinpark.com/



Letra | Letter



Today, we stood on the wall

We laughed at the sun, we laughed at the guns

We laughed at it all

And when they, they told us to go

We paid them no mind, like any other time

But little did we know



Today, I look for a sign

With flames in my hands

A line in the sand

Between yours and mine

And it came, like fire from below

Your greed led the call

My flag had to fall

But little did you know



Another day, your truth will come

You're gonna pay for what you

Pay for what you've done

You'll get what's yours

And face your fraud

You're gonna give me back what's mine

Give me back what's mine!



I ain't never been a coward

I aint never seen blood

You had sold me an ocean

And I was lost in the flood

We were counting on a leader

We were driven by need


Share:
| More



Newest Uploaded Videos