Tribal Ink - Refugee [Linkin Park]



Tribal Ink - Refugee [Linkin Park]
***PLEASE READ***



These are the lyrics for a song by Tribal Ink called Refugee.



This song is NOT by Linkin Park, however online, this song sometimes gets confused for Linkin Park.. this is the reason i put Linkin Park in the tags.



Other than that though, I think it's a pretty cool song.

___________________________________



Other Related Lyrics for this song:





In fear i'm drowning

As my heart keeps pounding

Striking ones step

To hold on to what's left

Hold on, to the strings of reality

Bouncing on my heel of prosperity

Me and myself with a gleam in my eye

Watching it all wash by, watching me die

So hard to see it all fall through

But it's too late nothing left to do



Refugee, I'm an enemy of your belief

Don't hate me, because i disagree



Release me from a world unkind

A world where the blind is leading the blind

It'

Share:
| More



Newest Uploaded Videos