Linkin Park Live in Manila Full Concert 2013



Linkin Park Live in Manila Full Concert 2013
Linkin Park Live At The Mall Of Asia Arena August 13, 2013



Thank you for sharing your videos with me.



About the video:

My first intention with this video was to edit my own recording of the show to give to my mom who lives in Norway, and she loves to rock.(That's why there's a tiny short of me at the beginning of this video) But the LP concert was so awesome that I wanted make a full concert with footage from other fans..



Videos was gathered from other LP fans.(Thanks again guys)



I decided to keep everything as it was, from start to finish, i didn't cut anything out from the 1 hour 30min show to make it shorter.

So you might hear hear some parts of the audio go from mono to stereo, this happens between some songs since there was a slight pause in recording, this is normal.



I was so busy with work and life that it took me 4 months to finish this on my spare time.



I hope you guys will enjoy this an

Share:
| More



Newest Uploaded Videos