Linkin Park Jiffy Lube Live August 11th 2012 Honda Civic Tour Bristow, VA



Linkin Park Jiffy Lube Live August 11th 2012 Honda Civic Tour Bristow, VA
Linkin Park in Bristow, VA on their Honda Civic Tour. I apologize for the shaky camera, I had two mosh pits going on around me, and kept getting pushed. Video stopped filming a few times so I ended up with 8 separate videos that I edited into 1 really long one.



Battery died right before they played "What I've Done" and "One Step Closer", I was so bummed, DAMN PHONE!!! haha



.00:00 . Game of Thrones Intro

.01:24 . With You

.04:45 . Faint

.08:28 . Given Up

.12:27 . VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY) + LFY + Papercut

.20:00 . Somewhere I Belong

.24:25 . New Divide

.29:10 . In My Remains

.32:30 . Empty Spaces

.33:09 . When They Come For Me

.38:06 . Waiting For The End w/Apaches Intro

.43:27 . Breaking The Habit

.47:25 . LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

.53:14 . The Catalyst

.59:05 . Burn It Down

1:03:08 In The End

1:06:40 Numb

1:09:41 Bleed It Out w/ Beastie

Share:
| More



Newest Uploaded Videos