Linkin Park - Stick 'n Move



Linkin Park - Stick 'n Move
I've spent about 45 minutes cleaning up the sound quality on this track; Sounds best in High Quality! ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5KUcXX6ABo&fmt=18 )





__Lyrics__



This is how it's done, going for the title and crown

Renowned MC's surround as the beat breaks down

In 2 elements, clobbin' up those that had been the best

And as the M-I see the way it ought to be finessed

Yes, yes am I the one to keep you on your toes?

Most definitely in my b-boy pose

It's the electric boogaloo with the slight twist

Touch your chin to your chest to the rhythm like this



Now see what I have, I want you

Be with me or Stick N' Move

Now see what I had, I want you

Be with me or Stick N' Move



MC's dogging me since the first day I grabbed the mic

Now it's like "Sit! Stay!"

Cobra path lifestyles, I'm kickin'

Stickin' MC's real quick 'cause times tickin'

At the drop of the

Share:
| More



Newest Uploaded Videos