Linkin Park -Enth E Nd [Official Video] [HQ]



Linkin Park -Enth E Nd [Official Video] [HQ]
"Enth E Nd"

(feat. Kutmasta Kurt, Motion Man)



Hey, yo

When this first started off

It was just Linkin Park

And then in the middle

Came Motion Man

And at the end of it all

It was Kutmasta Kurt

With a remix



One thing, I dont know why

It doesnt even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind

I designed this rhyme when I was obsessed with time

All I know, time was just slipping away

And I watched it count down to the end of the day

Watched it watch me and the words that I say

The echo of the clock rhythm in my veins

I know that I didnt look out below

And I watched the time go right out the window

Tried to grab hold

Tried not to watch

I wasted it all on the hands of the clock

But in the end, no matter what I pretend

The journey is more important than the end or the start

And what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time

Share:
| More



Newest Uploaded Videos